Permit Information & Applications for Permits

This contains permit applications and informational documents for a number of uses in Jackson County. 


Permits can be FAXED 715-284-0261 or EMAILED



Driveway Application & Requirements

This is for application to receive a permit to construct a driveway or intersection to a Jackson County Trunk Highway. There is no fee. The actual application/permit is the first two pages and the third page provides non-commercial - rural single/dual driveway/intersection details.  The first two pages must be submitted along with any drawings, maps, etc. that can clarify your application. You may email:, fax: 715-284-0261 or  drop off in person.

Applicant must have approved Permit before the start of work.

Utility Permit Application and Utility Accommodation Policy

This is for application to receive a permit to construct, maintain, and operate utilities within Jackson County Trunk Highway right-of-way.  

Standard Permit $50, Includes 200 linear feet of utility.

Beyond 200’ = .10 cents per linear foot.

After the fact permits fee is doubled $100 Plus .20 cents per linear foot.